Thursday, April 3, 2014

ApRiL FoOlS DaY - BaCkWaRd DiNnEr!!

It was April Fools Day, so what did we do?
Act silly, and crazy, and all mixed up too!

We surprised the littles and each other as well,
With a dinner that was just swell!

We had dessert for dinner and dinner for dessert,
Our mixed up meal was totally beserk!


It was time to eat the cupcakes,
When low-and-behold we had made a mistake!

The cake was meatloaf, the icing po-ta-to,
It was a crazy, loony mean, if I do say so!!

Our funny milk was blue and the mood so happy,
We told silly stories and got sappy.

It was a night of laughs and tales so tall
Happy April Fools to all!!



(I got this fun idea from one of my favorite blogs: dixiedelights.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!