Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weekly Bradshaw Ramblings: Blissdom Edition


Yes, yes, and yes...snow in APRIL!!! (This isn't a current picture, but you get the point)

I guess we had such a mild winter that Mother Nature decided to use spring as her winter do-over!

***

I feel like I'm just now reaping the rewards of going back to work after having Little Peanut. The first few weeks are a bit of a blur, but the flow of work and connecting dots to build a case is very real. It's been a nice week so far!

I'm still working my way through enormous stacks of paper on my desk, but its been fun watching the dots connect.

***

Before I post I always do a preview so I can see what the final post will look like. And just now I realized I need to update the sidebar photos!! Hopefully I can get to that soon...maybe by like weeks end!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!