Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving Break Fun

The kids have been out of school since Wednesday, and though I had to work the full day before Thanksgiving I have spent the majority of our holiday weekend making sure it was NON-STOP fun around these parts!


We saw Ralph Wrecks the Internet and ate the appropriate amount of popcorn and candy!!



We Youtubed and Fortnite-d...even the littlest little got involved!


And last but not least we hosted Team Brunch before the State Semi-Final game.  Manogue vs. Arbor View was certainly a nail-biter, but after a hard fought game Manogue came away victorious!!  Las Vegas here we come!!



Before the weekend is over we still have a baptism and a live nativity to attend.  Not to mention packing up fall decor and pulling down Christmas!!!!  I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you and yours!!

xoxo - j

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention...hosted dinner for 30 people two nights in a row! Thanks for all you do. ❤ Liz

    ReplyDelete

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!