Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Ten-Seven-Four

Today I held tight to my bright, precocious, somewhat silly and extremely strong-willed children.  As the years pass I try to ingrain in my memory the sheer essence of them.  Their long eyelashes, their quirky little dimples, their wiry frames, baby teeth, their unbounded energy, innocent compassion and theatrical antics.  They are certainly something else, and I love them with all my heart!


Mini pancakes and waffles seemed fitting for this overcast Tuesday morning.  We all talked about what the day held in store for us and I let a little cat out of the bag that I had surprise waiting again tonight after school!


The big boys played their requisite pre-school video game and chatted about what could possibly be in store for tonight, I mean we had already seen Santa and our scout elf hasn't arrived yet, so what could it even be?!


These are the faces of three very intrigued children waiting on baited breath and looking forward to an amazing day at school. 

After a fab day of school we wrapped up our day at Chuck E. Cheese, the hopping Tuesday night party locale of choice!






And last but  not least, we wrapped up our day with a couple of very tuckered out boys...one would monkey around all night if I let him.  There is no better end to a Tuesday than the sweet faces of a sleeping 10 year old.


This is Ten - Seven - and - Four!  I love you boys to infinity and beyond!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!