Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thankful

Thanksgiving is three days past and our weekend was bursting with blessings.  Of all the countdowns we do around these parts, writing out our thankful leaves each day leading up to Thanksgiving is by far one of my favorites.  We've put away our Thankful Tree, but today I am so thankful for our family and the bonds we have with each other.  I am so thankful we got to be a part of a very special girl's baptism day, it was such a special moment and one I will cherish forever.


After spending our morning at SCF and being part of such a special moment for their cousin the boys were chalk full of questions about being baptized and we talked at great length about whether or not they would want to be baptized.  I think these are questions I will pass along to my very good friend and their Sunday School/Kids Club teacher!!  Congratulations Isabella, we are so proud of you and love you so so much!!

Thankful today & every day!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!