Monday, November 26, 2018

Commencing The Nook Christmas 2018

Cue the sounds of the season and haul out the red and green, it's officially time for The Nook Christmas 2018 to begin.

Our first stop, Santa's Workshop at Meadowood.  We checked our lists twice before paying a visit to the jolly old elf himself for a few memorable minutes of pure animated holiday chatter and the requisite photo taking.

Jolly Old St. Nicholas lean your ear this way...don't you tell a single sole what I'm about to say...

Ethan wants a Red Sox Wold Series hat; Carter wants Michael Jackson everything and Daxton wants a Power Wheels police car...


After whispering our most desired wishes to the big man, we had to snap a photo behind the gigantic tree before heading home for an evening of giggles and the start of all the Christmas magic this season has to offer.



It is THE most wonderful time of the year!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!