Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hodge Podge Wednesday

We may have kicked off Christmas, but there are still two days left of November, two whole days before our actual Christmas shenanigans kick off in these parts.  Ethan, Carter, Dax and I gathered 'round the little red table to enjoy the remnants of the Thanksgiving leftovers and enjoy the first ever screening  of A Christmas Story.



I love days like these - coming home after a long day at work/school and just being able to relax and enjoy each other's company.  This all started when we noticed one of the houses by the school has a Ralphie in a bunny suit in the window and the kids had no point of reference to what that was, they just though it was creepy and weird...I thought it was hilarious and maybe a little creepy.  Overall I think the pipsqueaks really enjoyed it and thus it will be added to our extensive must-watch Christmas movie list.

After the boys were all snuggled in their beds, Trevor and I  had our annual date-night Christmas Vacation screening.  Hands down my favorite Christmas movie of all time.


It's been a memorable week of family fun so far!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!