Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Writer's Block

I've been stumped that past few days. I really wanted to be able to post a blog everyday or at least every other day, but for some reason I get so preoccupied. A lot has been going on, I just get so distracted I forget to keep everyone up-to-date! I did get some good this past weekend, which was nice after such a long week at work. I'm feeling like a new woman!

Ethan had so much fun playing with his cousins, Tracen and Logan last week! He walks around the house saying, "Tracen, Logey" it's very cute. I'm hoping Sara and I can get the boys together again soon!

Christina came over on Sunday to do the last part of her family study. We had 10 minutes to build whatever we wanted out of Ethan's giant Legos. Everytime I would add a block to our castle Trevor would take it off, lol! He said he was doing it on purpose, but I think I wasn't building the castle "right" so he had to fix everything I did! I hope Christina's observations of us didn't lead her to believe we are totally chaotic and dysfunctional! I think Ethan had fun building a "castle" with Daddy and Mommy, though.

This week is much more mellow than last week, we don't really have anything on the calendar. Tomorrow is our weekly Movie Night with Michaela and Charlie. I guess we better let the boys pick the movie this week since we've picked the last 2 movies and they've both been Chick Flicks! Oye, I just don't want to watch a movie that's going to give me nightmares!!

Until the next post, I'm going to keep my mind open and the creative juices flowing! I hope everyone else reading this does the same!

1 comment:

  1. Lets get the boys together this week! We could come your way or you could come here...we are available ANY day! I know...that's kinda loser-ish :)

    ReplyDelete

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!