Monday, April 5, 2010

New Discoveries...Easter Eggs!

It constantly amazes me how little it takes to fascinate a child.
Yesterday was Ethan's second Easter, but a whole new world opened up for him. Last year we just gave him a stuffed bunny what was bigger than he was, this year we got to do the whole 9 yards! We had hardboiled eggs with camo dye (even though we didn't actually get a chance to dye them), an Easter basket with bubbles and books and movies and last but not least the most amazing thing of all....PLASTIC EGGS!
We went over to our friends, Dixie & Aaron's house for brunch and a massive Easter egg hunt. Ethan loved finding the eggs and opening them. We didn't let him have any of the candy,I know we're mean parents, but it was wonderful to watch this little boy discover the magic of plastic Easter eggs!

It is so important to me that Trevor and I get to share these moments with him, it is only a matter a time before the magic of Christmas, Easter and the Tooth Fairy are gone. I cherish every second I have watching the new discoveries.

This year it was the wonder of plastic eggs filled with dollar bills and candy, I can't wait to see what next Easter brings!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!