Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm So Sad Ethan Is Sick

The decision to sell the truck or to not sell the truck is not going to be easy. I have a tendency to make quick and sometimes rash decisions. Thankfully it's not my car that we may or may not be selling. I know Trevor will think long and hard about it before a final decision to sell the truck will be made! He wanted that truck so bad, and his parents found the "perfect" one in Las Vegas. We were so excited to have a new truck, especially one as nice as it is, but when I see how stressed the payments and gas bills make Trevor it makes me so sad! He told me today that he has been thinking about getting rid of it. Even though I have all the confidence in the world that we will be able to make our budget work, I will stand by whatever decision he makes.

I was so sad that Ethan was sick today, mainly because I hate seeing him sick! It breaks my heart when he falls ill. I was also sad because his days with playing with Annalita are numbered, since they found a house and will be moving at the end of this month. The most important thing though is to get him better, so we kept him home today.

At the beginning of next month Ethan will be starting school at Pipsqueaks. It will be a bittersweet moment for me, but I'm hoping that I will feel a sense of accomplishment. Anyway...that will be a whole other blog! Even though Ethan was sick, I got to spend the whole day with my little man. My favorite part of today was the cuddling! He is super cuddly when he is sick, I want him to start feeling better, but I will miss the cozy cuddles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!