Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Part of closing out Mrs. H's second grade class is a presentation of Wizard of Oz.  I warn you this is going to be cuteness overload.  Here it goes...





Ethan played 'the great, the wise, the wonderful Wizard of Oz"!!  My favorite line was "how dare you disturb me from my wizardly wizardness!"

Not only did Mrs. H have all the kiddos draw and paint the scenery used throughout their show, but she also required after the final bow that they each say their first and last names and what part they played.  I'm so impressed with all the public speaking preparation she has taken the time to teach these sweet kiddos.




Next, we joined the class out on the C Hall patio for a small little celebration, complete with cupcakes and juice.  The littlest pipsqueaks were over the moon to have gotten out of school early to see their big brother in their fave show and also to get a cupcake to complete the trifecta!!

We grabbed the Wicked Witch of the West, Dorothy 1 and our favorite Wizard for a quick photo before they ran off to sign autographs and get their very own copy of the original Wizard of Oz book from Mrs. H.  I truly hope that Carter and Dax both have the privilege of having this amazing teacher when they hit second grade!!
Such a fun way to send second grade out and spend my afternoon with these wonderful friends!!  I'm truly lucky to have these ladies in my corner...can't wait to see if we get to spend third grade together next year!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!