Monday, June 5, 2017

A Bear Affair

Yesterday, Trevor and I had intended to pull off an afternoon at the splash park only to find out they are closed on Sundays!!  Epic Mom Fail!!  However, we were able to rebound and rally into a fun filled afternoon of excursions.

We started our afternoon of adventure with a trip to The Baked Bear for ice cream sandwiches!




After a harrowing trip to Target and a failed attempt at a quiet resting period we loaded up the stroller (with Daxton) and walked up to Bully's for dinner!!  Once we were there the boys discovered one of their favorite big kid friends and couldn't be happier to share their $10 worth of tokens with him  and play basketball all evening!!


Though it was not the original day planned I can't help but pat us on the back for coming up with an exciting and fun alternative.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!