Saturday, June 3, 2017

A Fun and Fabulous Friday

As much as I love Fridays as much as the next person, sometimes that day is almost more overwhelming than a Monday.  Between getting all the pipsqueaks off to school, and wading through piles of paper on my desk hoping that I've squared everything away for the weekend to be ready to do it all again on Monday sometimes it feels like a whole day in just 1 short hour!!  Whew I'm tired just thinking about it!!

One of my favorite fun Friday traditions is taking Ethan to Starbucks.  It's our weekly treat, and I'm so excited that in just two short months Carter will be joining our Friday date!

Anyhoo...yesterday afternoon Trevor and Ethan were off at baseball practice preparing for our first playoff game against the A's so I picked up the littlest pipsqueaks.  I had planned to make a run to PetsMart with them since Fisher will be spending the next few days boarded while we are getting our fence fixed.  But those two had different plans, which included laying on their nap mats watching Alice in Wonderland until they all but dozed off at 7 pm.

So, while we may have had a less than jam packed Friday, we sure had fun and enjoyed just being mellow at home.  I think some of the best fantastically fun days are the days we have nothing to do at all!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!