Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sick Day

I generally have nothing to complain about and I skip through my days feeling totally happy and content, but every now and again a flu bug knocks me down.  For as long as I remember I have subscribed to the belief that all bad things come in threes...or 24 hour stomach bugs.

Luckily (or unluckily if you see it that way) this sick day was limited to only 1 day and seems to have been short lived.

I woke up yesterday not feeling well at all and ultimately ended up praying to the toilet gods a few times in the morning.  However, I did manage to get Ethan dropped off to my awesome mother-in-law and my own mother to her doctor's appointment...even if we were 5 minutes ish late.

I did however make it my parent meeting for cheer without getting sick.

I rounded off my miserable sick day going to Ethan's basketball game, which he played fabulously.








In the infamous words of Scarlet O'Hara, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"  And I'm ever so thankful!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!