Friday, February 3, 2017

3rd Birthday

Each year we get to begin February celebrating our littlest pipsqueak.  In true fashion I was over the moon excited, all the while crying in my cheerios at the fact that my baby is no longer really a baby.  We started our day with waffles and Mickey and ended our day with Olive Garden, surprise presents and Mickey!!









Hard to believe that he is already 3.  Makes this mama so proud and so sad all at the same time that these little pipsqueaks aren't so little afterall.

Ciao y'all!!

 - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!