Monday, July 6, 2015

Red, White & Pool Party

Vegas in July is mighty hot, and telling little boys they can't go swimming is a joke. Forget wanting to play inside with cars or do festive crafts...it was pool time from the moment we woke up on Wednesday.


Please excuse the no make-up look and the messy hair...we drove all night and these kids weren't going to be corralled long enough for me to make myself presentable!

After swimming for about an hour our cousins showed up and the party really got started.


The pipsqueaks spent a total of 5 straight hours in that swimming pool...we went from white to red in no time!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!