Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Ramblings

Our weekend in Vegas was certainly one for the books, I was really sad to leave...

Many thanks to Tara for coming up with lots of fun things for us to do during our stay.  I loved spending time with you and those two darling littles of yours!

And another big THANK YOU to Sarah, Bob, Devin & the girls for making the trek to Vegas to spend the weekend with us.  It was truly fun to watch y'all reconnect and to create new memories for the years to come.

I am a girly girl and I loved getting to spend time with my niece putting on lip gloss and being mermaids in the pool.

I'm a girls girl (do not confuse with the above statement).  I love having girl friends and am SO glad to have a sister like Tara.  I truly enjoyed getting to eat out, gossip, drink and laugh with you.

I learned or re-learned the following:

1.  Having boys is more fun and fits me better than I ever thought it would...playing catch, inspecting firetrucks, looking for treasures, and just being a bit wild and totally carefree.  All things I never thought I would be spending my days doing.

2.  Trevor is the best husband and father in the world.  I marvel at how truly lucky I am to have him.  And I thank my lucky stars and how sweetly and silently he lets me spend money on decorating the house, clothes for the kids and shoes.

A weekend for the books.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!