Monday, July 6, 2015

Decades in the Making

I have been awaiting for this day with bated breath...20+ years of not seeing each other and it's true what they say family is forever (military family that is)!! I'm going to give as much detail of the Bradshaw/Daily Kids Reunion as I can. These kids grew up together starting in Albuquerque, NM before Tara was even born (so early 1980's) and then were stationed together in England after than. They were each others family for the mid 80's to early 90's. Then the Bradshaws went to Sacramento, CA and the Dailys ended up in Florida. Between the 4 (Devin doesn't have kids...yet) of them 7 beautiful pipsqueaks became thick as thieves.


Sarah, Bob and their 2 daughters, Rachel & Emma, had never been to Vegas before so we needed to really do something touristy to get their feet wet. We decided on The Secret Garden of Siegfried & Roy and the Dolphin Exhibit at the Mirage.




We couldn't have been more excited to be spending one of our favorite holidays with people who were such a huge part of Trevor & Taras' childhood.  I definitely think many many memories were made and there was an instant reconnection!


We love you guys!!  And we CANNOT wait for our next adventure with y'all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!