Monday, March 3, 2014

Saturday Fun

It's been three weeks since our original plan to purchase a new swing. There was nothing wrong with the old one, except that it was, well, old! It didn't rock side to side or swing back and forth and it was not really accomodating to an infant. Since my mom was the one offering to make the purchase for Little Peanut I had to wait until it worked with her schedule. Finally, Saturday morning we loaded Ethan up in the car and off to Target we went! We LOVE the new swing...I will have to take a picture of it tonight and update. Daxton will sit in it for a few minutes and then he is done, but it's better than just having to snooze in the bouncey seat.


With the threat of rain storms looming overhead and being inside bound, Mom and I decided after Target to make a run into the Sun Glass Hut. I wish I could afford to shop there, but she needed sunglasses for her trip to Cancun (which she is currently on). Ethan could not help but pick out a few shades to try on. I kept telling him to be careful because we could not afford to purchase anything if it was broke. In fact at one point the manager came over and ripped a pair of sunglasses out of my hand and was probably about to kick us out of the store until she turned around and realized Mom was purchasing a pair of Chanel sunglasses...she quickly walked away.


Finally, Little Peanut turned ONE MONTH!! I can hardly believe a month has flown by! He is 8.5 lbs; loves to look at the lights; sleeps about 3 hours at a time; and loves to be snuggled!!


Happy March!! xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!