Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Donuts Galore

A normal day around here would probably drive even the sanest sole to funny farm! So, we thought we were being super crafty by running out and bringing home Dough Boy's Donuts on Sunday morning. Not only were they to act as breakfast for our rowdy crew, but also as a sweet bribe to be good while mommy caught up on some much needed z's and daddy did a fantasy baseball draft.

Oh yes I did utter the words FANTASY BASEBALL...ugh already!! While Daddy drafted his fantasy team the littles ran around like mad men! Not only did we have baby screams, we had little boys yelling and sword fighting. So much for catching up on some sleep!

After what seemed like an all-day draft we scooted off to see Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Fred 2 as my children so fondly call him. They hadn't met Daxton yet so I was excited to get over there and spend some time! We had a very sweet visit with the great-grandparents. I wish I would have snapped a few pictures while we were there. Poor Grandma couldn't hold Daxton without him crying...hopefully this weekend or next will be better!



At the end of the day I don't think it was the the donut bribe that was the best part of our day, I think it was getting to spend time with family! - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!