Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Book Club

I know so many people who participate in book clubs! I really think that starting one, or joining one would be an awesome thing to add to my to do list. I think it would be a good mommy-only thing to get me out of the house and it would give me something to look forward to once a month. The only problem is finding time to read now that I have three little monsters!!

I was doing so much reading up until Little Peanut was born, and now I think if I looked at a book it would automatically put me to sleep! But at the same time it might be nice to have the discipline of reading one book a month and who knows maybe it would be the best conversation all month!!

I might make this a new 2014 goal...start a mommy book club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!