Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weekly Bradshaw Ramblings - Zonked Out

After almost four weeks of having the newest Bradshaw in the nook you'd think we would all be adjusting to the amended sleep schedule, but all five of us are still without a doubt zonked!

Daxton, I have decided, is the best baby ever!! He sleeps about 3 hours at a time, nurses and takes a bottle well, and for the most part goes right back to bed after eating at night (at least for mommy, daddy wouldtell a different story). It's the little pipsquesk who has entered his terrible 2's that is another story!!! That child will not eat anything all of a sudden. Alright hunger strike it is!! Last night he chose to go to bed instead of finishing his dinner!!! And what time should he grace us with his presence this morning??? 5 A.M.!!!!!!!

Now do you all see why I am (along with the rest of the Bradshaws) absolutely exhausted?!! The infant I can handle, it's the defiant 2 year oid that is going to be the death of me!!

***

I've spent most of my week trying to figure out how I can fit everything I want to accomplish into one day. I have wanted to start working out now for the past week and a half (I am aware you're supposed to wait until 6 weeks), but I just can't seem to find the time to do it! I can't drag myself out of bed at 5:30 because I just went back to bed at 5, and I can't seem to force myself to do it after dinner because I'm passed out on the couch!! My mission today is to create a schedule for myself (around the kids) that will allow me to accomplish everything in a 24 hour period!

Tomorrow I'm ordering the new light fixtures for the kitchen!! I'm so excited, it's slowly but surely coming along!

The Little Mermaid was on the Disney Channel this weekend and it was 100% confirmed that it is still my all time favorite Disney movie. Beauty and the Beast being a close second! I think Ethan and Carter have a slight crush on Ariel because as Ethan put it, "This is the only girl movie I like!" They sat and watched the entire movie in silence!!

My last little rambling for today...I fit into size 25 jeans!!! No they do not button, but they pull up over my huge thighs and zip, so therefore I'm declaring victory over them!!!

Happy Thursday!! xoxo

1 comment:

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!