Wednesday, February 26, 2014

T-ball


We signed Ethan up for t-ball last weekend!! How is it already time for t-ball? Trevor is planning on coaching or at least assisting in some way, shape or form...we haven't actually received our assignments yet (I'm sure you can guess that I want to be the Team Mom)!

Saturday night Ethan got all of his gear, minus a few necessities. On Sunday at 7 a.m. he was geared up and ready to go play...we had to tell him it was 1) too early and 2) too cold!! By noon Ethan was ready to jump out of his skin if they didn't go across the street to the school and hit some baseballs!

I fully anticipate t-ball/baseball will be taking over our lives this spring and all the future years to come, we only have two more following closely behind.

There are fun times ahead and I cannot wait to watch it all unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!