Monday, February 24, 2014

Pajama Party

Mondays are always rough days, mainly because it is the start of a new week, routines need to be adhered to. I decided we needed a little fun for a Monday. I made a deal with the two littles that while I made dinner they needed to take their baths so we could have a pajama party after They agreed only because they each would get to a pick a show for us to watch.

Carter picked Dora the Explorer, which was an odd choice as the first time we have ever watched it was yesterday, but nonetheless we watched Dora. Ethan, I thought for sure would pick Star Wars Clone Wars or Ninja Turtles, but I was wrong...he picked PAW Patrol. That show is very cute I must say...he even assigned us all a character.

To make our pajama party even more fun we all donned our Star Wars pj's we received for Christmas made by Trevor's mom! Little Daxton even has a matching set.


On a totally unrelated note...I think having a clean kitchen, with no dishes in the sink is the best feeling in the world! Thank you Husband for sweeping the floor after dinner tonight. Keeping the kitchen super clean seems to be making the chaos our house has become a little more bearable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!