Monday, March 26, 2018

{Mommy Rambling} - I Slept Forever...

I slept so well this weekend.  I feel like a new woman!  I totally hit my wall by Friday, exhausted from a long, stressful month. We did so many fun things this past week but I couldn't keep my eyes open past 8:30!  I am so embarrassed at how tired I am, I feel like I am way too young to be this tired.  Reality is though, I never get a full night's sleep and the consecutive days are killing me!  In desperation, after the boys left on Saturday morning I knocked myself out for several hours!

I hate that feeling, I need it so much and felt 100 times better yesterday.  It's amazing how sleep deprivation can effect many areas of your life.  Sometimes something has got to give because we can't always go at 100 mph. 

I think it's so important to get caught up on sleep at least once a week, but can you ever actually be caught up?!  I have been so grumpy and moody that I can't function very well.  One good night's sleep has been my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!