Tuesday, June 23, 2015

This Week and Next

So far this week we...

Made root beer floats and watched Ninja Turtles. Flashback to our childhood!!


Ethan left this morning to go camping with my dad...all by himself!!! It seems like just yesterday this picture was taken.


And I prepped for Reed Cheer's first non-mandatory practice!!! Sooooo excited to start and get know these girls, tryouts were so fun!!


And as for next week...we are hitting the road down South for 5 days of cousin play time, pool days and fireworks in Las Vegas!! We should be there in time for dinner on Wednesday!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!