Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015

As Father's Day 2015 draws to a close, I am so grateful for the dad who raised me and the dad who is raising my pipsqueaks. I'm grateful for their kind hearts and truly love them with all of mine.

I'm very proud of my dad. He is very smart (even though he'd deny it), he retired before the age of 60 (lucky), he's a great friend, he has a kind heart and a quick smile. He has an affinity for the outdoors and shares that love with his grandkids. He spends every afternoon with Ethan (in the future hopefully Carter & Dax too) doing homework and playing baseball. He loves my sister and I unconditionally. I am very proud to be his daughter.


I am equally proud of my amazing husband. He loves his family with every fiber of his being. He works so hard to provide for us. He is the calm to my crazy! He is extremely patient in moments that I'm about to lose my mind. We are a team. He is a quiet genius, and very humble. He is the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on. I am proud to be his wife.


Happy Father's Day!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!