Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Party Planning {Lego Party}

This little Lego fete is presenting quite an exciting challenge for this party planning mama. Ethan proclaimed about 6 months ago that he wanted a Lego themed party, and I am bound and determined to make it happen in style!

The party color scheme is going to be the primary colors since the basic Legos are generally these colors. This is the idea I found for the invites:


I can't wait to start putting these together!! Ethan finally narrowed his guest list down enough that now we aren't inviting every person he has ever met!!

Since we are going to LegoLand (shh...still a secret) I think I will be giving him his theme shirt early so he can continue our tradition of dressing in themed party threads...


Pinterest is chalk full of ideas for any theme you could possibly choose, but I really like these cute decor ideas:


That's all I got right now folks!! I know for sure I'm going to find a fun "guest book" for everyone to sign for him so he can look back and see who came...I've done something like this every year for both kids...can't break tradition now! It's hard to believe he is already going to be 6!!

Have a wonderful night and stay tuned for more details as the party planning unfolds!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!