Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Why I Am Starting to HATE Shopping

Anyone who has small children, let along shops with them on a regular basis knows what a production it can be. Before you leave the house you have to make sure you have a fully stocked diaper bag; not just for the baby, but for the 2.5 year old who without fail decides he wants to potty train at the gas station. You also have to have water cups for both older children because heaven forbid they share ANYTHING...EVER! The suitcase of items required upon any departure from the residence will most definitely NOT be enough to stave off a meltdown and/or full on tantrum that is sure to occur during some point of said outing. Once you get all of that loaded into the car plus the children you have spent 25 minutes getting ready to leave the whole time praying the "good fairies" bless you with polite children today.

Upon arrival at any store (mostly Target) you will take 2 hours to pick out the 5 items on your list because each child will inevitably ask for 75 things on each aisle, have to go to the bathroom no less than twice, and cue said tantrum(s) at any point between the entry into the store and the 75th "no."

I never understood liking going to the grocery store alone until yesterday when it took me 30 minutes start to finish and I managed to get everything on the list without wanting to rip my hair out!


Don't let those sweet faces fool you!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!