Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bed Head

What do you call that crazy morning hair that the pipsqueaks inevitably roll out of bed with?? Well lately in the Bradshaw Nook it hasn't been the littles that I've had to spend time taming, it's been me!!! I swear I am so exhausted by the time I fall into bed at night that I don't move so how I manage to wake up looking like Madusa is beyond me!! I've coined it "bed head" but it's really more like a rats nest! Thankfully BIG hair is in and I just need a little back comb!

With that I will leave you with this image of Madusa-esque bed head. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...and a little embarrassment!


And on that note I'm off to bed!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!