Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Hello Fall Cold Season, An Old Family Nemesis

It appears that the kids have all been working on their annual fall cold since last week. It's a sad time of year to think summer is coming to an end. The runny noses and coughing have began...for Carter the brief respite we got post surgery was wonderful. Then all of sudden today what should happen...my throat starts hurting!!!

Ugh bring on the Kleenex because the Bradshaw family arch nemesis has forced its way into the nook and I feel like it's going to be a sniffly next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!