Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Time

Ethan is sick. Even though it's not an ideal time for our family, it's times like these that make us what we are. If nothing more than Trevor and I working as a team. We become a medical team.

Trevor is definitely more calm when Ethan is sick than I am. My past blog about him being my calm is almost an understatement. I tend to get a little freaked out by fevers. Ethan's fever has given him a head-to-toe rash. No fun at all!

I was stunned to hear that it is common for fevers to create rashes and that once the fever breaks the rash should be gone...we'll see!

Although it's not the way that I wanted to spend "family time" today, Trevor and I have done really well at working as team. And if nothing else...Ethan becomes much more cuddly when he's not feeling well, which makes my heart a little happier!

1 comment:

  1. Dang...I am so sorry to hear about that. The boys ended up getting fevers too! I blame it on the dog that invaded our picnic. When did he get sick? See ya tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!