Sunday, April 2, 2017

April Fools Day

Yesterday was April Fools, so what did we do?
Acted silly, goofy and mixed up too!!

In true Nook fashion we did it up well
With a dinner party that turned out oh so swell!!


We sported crazy glasses and giggled with delight
And just like that we celebrated with all our might!!

We had dessert for supper
Oh how our crazy mixed up dinner was totally an upper!!

Finally it was time to eat our cupcakes
And lo and behold if I didn't make a mistake!

The cake was meatloaf and the icing potato!!

It was a night of giggles, smiles and stories so tall
Happy Late April Fools Day to all!!



xoxo

Side Note:  Sunshine and warmer weather called to us this weekend!!  We are so excited and hopeful spring is finally arriving...check back in this week as we kick off our official baseball season and continue with all our fun activities!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!