Saturday, April 1, 2017

Baseball Frenzy

Spring baseball is about to start and while my favorite game of the season is always the game where I get to bring snack, but we managed to really send our last preseason practice out in style.  We had a few practices get rained out, but since Trevor is coaching both boys again this season I wanted to come up with a fun last practice treat.  Something that we could show our appreciation for all the hard work the kiddos have been putting in so far.  So I decided what kid doesn't love a donut...especially one that looks like a baseball??!!  So I popped in to Doughboys Donuts and got busy dolling them up.


Ok, so when I say "dolled up" I obviously didn't do much but add red frosting baseball stitches the delicious treats!  I digress...

We had the privilege of watching on of our favorite littles today so I didn't want to keep them cooped up in the house all day.  I packed up a picnic and we headed to the fields to watch Ethan's team have their final practice.




But what is a day out at the fields without spending at least an hour at the park?!








As if that didn't wear them out enough, we still had one practice to go!!  Carter's little tball team is truly the epitome of herding cats!!  While Trevor and Coach Justin herded those precious 5 year olds; Ethan, Daxton, B and I continued our outdoor adventures playing catch and climbing giant hills of wood chips!!






When it was all said and done we were hot, sticky messes, but seeing the smiles on their faces makes every minute worth it!!  Love these little pipsqueaks and their crazy baseball schedules!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!