Tuesday, August 13, 2019

First Place Second Day

Daxton had his kindergarten assessment today which I was able to have the afternoon off to take him and meet his potential teacher *fingers crossed*  I could hardly wait for the big kids to get out of school today and meet them outside the kindergarten playground.  Being typical boys the recap of their second day of school was 2.5 seconds long.

After a big hug and asking if they had homework Dax and I presented them with their very sweet and elaborate after school snack of cupcakes and green apples.


Both boys reported they had a perfect day and that they already LOVE their teachers and classes.  Both had PE today which seemed like a good break in the day to work off some first week of school energy. 

We had back to school night for 5th grade and I think we all agreed that Ethan definitely wants to go back  tomorrow.  Carter really seems to love Mrs. H and 2nd grade so far!! As for Dax it was reported that he did very well on his assessment though I heard him several times tell her he didn't know what sound a specific letter made which I knew was just not accurate...but I think that kid already understands there needs to be room for improvement!

It definitely was a first place second day of school!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!