Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Traditions

One of my favorite childhood decorations is one I made in 3rd grade, a paper garland of Christmas lights.  I think I fell in love with holiday countdowns that year, after careful consideration on whether or not to recreate the paper strand of lights for the Nook I decided a traditional looped paper garland was in store for the boys.  Olaf is an amazing mind reader and brought all the supplies from the North Pole for us.



We had so much fun looking at all the cute Christmas themed strips of paper Olaf brought us.  Carter and Ethan did such an amazing job creating their garlands, I helped Dax with his.  And in the end the trees look amazing with the 23 loops signifying how many days until the big man arrives!






We hope everyone had a fabulous day!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!