Monday, July 18, 2011

National Park

Some days I really wish I had the luxury of just hopping in the car and driving until we end up in a remote location. I wish tonight I could have just said, "c'mon Ethan we're going on a Mommy-Ethan road trip to Zion National Park or Yellowstone." Then I remember 1) he's only 2, he is NOT going to have fun at a "park" where there isn't a slide or swings and 2) it's Monday and I have to work!!!

So we settled for the best thing available to us...Rancho San Rafael Park!!! It was my favorite park growing up, so i hope it will be
Ethan's favorite place too!!

We picked up chicken nuggets and french fries for our picn
ic which didn't last longer than 5 minutes because Ethan was mesmerized by all the jungle gyms!

Here are some shots from our Mommy-Ethan park date

Ethan eating our picnic

Humoring Mommy the Paparazzi in the tunnel

We spent the majority of time on this slide

I wouldn't have changed tonight for anything! Who needs a National Park with fun hiking trails when we've got slides and tunnels at Rancho!!!



1 comment:

  1. Fun! Wish we could have been there to play with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!